Get Better This Summer
Dominate the Pack
Summer Ringette Instruction
& Conditioning Camp
August 29 – September 2nd, 2016
Fairview Arena Calgary, AB
Ready to register?
This camp is now FULL for skaters.
You can still register if you are a goaltender.
Note : We have added a 3 day camp option for $239.
Click here to sign up for August 29, 30 and 31 only.
13 On Ice SessionsRingette Technical & Video Sessions
Off Ice Shooting Instruction
Mental Toughness & Teambuilding
Fitness & Conditioning Training
What: A five day ringette instruction and conditioning camp for players ages 6 to 17 years of all skill levels. Players will be placed in the most tightly matched groups possible according to their age, level, experience, and friend requests.
Where: Fairview Arena, Calgary
When: Monday to Friday, August 29 – September 2, 2016.
How Much: The Early Bird fee is $359 plus GST. The fee after May 1, 2016 is $397.
If you seriously want to get better this summer, then join us at our NEW Dominate the Pack instruction and conditioning camp. Dominate the Pack is full to the brim with NEW strategies for excellence that will ignite your true talent, electrify your passion for ringette, trigger your athletic intelligence…point you to overlooked, hidden talents in your game, hand you ready-to-use and incredibly powerful strategies for dominating competitions…one way or another, making you better than you ever thought you could be.
Let me check off some of the specific, most important “secrets” definitely taught at Dominate the Pack:
- You’ll discover exactly how to score goals more often.
- You’ll discover exactly how to prevent the other team’s forwards from getting a good shot on your net.
- You’ll discoverexactly how to shoot from the “goal hole” or “hot spot” with our three patented moves.
- You’ll learn how to be more agile and powerful on your skates.
- You’ll discover how to snag more passes and deliver deadly accurate ones.
- You’ll learn how to “own” the ring while coming out of your end.
- You’ll learn the most effective patterns to skate to break out of your end.
- You’ll discover and practice how to get a great wrist shot.
- You’ll uncover how to create massive confidence in yourself before playing a game.
- How to develop lightening fast reflexes (goalies)
- How to distribute the ring with accuracy (goalies)
- The secret to lightening quick speed in the net (goalies)
- The one key to perfect positioning in the net (goalies)
Light it up out there,